Thursday, September 18, 2008

Days are to long.


My days are to long and I am really bored. School started August 27th and my son goes from 7:40 am until 3:00pm but every Tuesday they get out at 2:00pm. I have been a Stay at home Mom for the past 6 years and I have to say I loved every moment I had with my son. I am now left alone and I can only clean the floors and dust SO MANY TIMES. I am looking for part time work and I hope to be working by next week.
My friends think I am nuts and say they would kill for the free time and play tennis or go shopping but thats just not me. If anyone out there has any ideas or Real work at home leads please let me know, there are a lot of bogus ones out there.The picture is of Me,my niece,nephew (in the blue) and my son on our visit in Florida.


Wish me luck.

No comments: